WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow to know their personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) According to the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (which are they send to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on how long they remain active, there are session sessions (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent data (in which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time). defined by the person responsible for the cookie -can go from a few minutes to several years-).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they can be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (collect information on the use made of the website),
– Advertising cookies (collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– Affiliate cookies (allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB SITE
The cookies used in http://www.casastenerifesur.com are session and third party, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as follow and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide personal data on their own and are not used to collect them.
- it facilitates the user to navigate and access the different services offered by this website;
- prevents the user from having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website; and
- favors the improvement of the operation and the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through cookies
When accessing http://www.casastenerifesur.com, you are informed that if you continue browsing you will be installed various third-party cookies, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the realization of anonymous statistics on visits, always collecting information anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse our entire website.
In various sections of our website, social network cookies may be installed, specifically the following:
- Google+ and Google Maps cookies, as provided on their page about what type of cookies they use.
|qtrans_front_language||casastenerifesur.com||HTTP||1 year||Determine the language preferred by the visitor. It allows the web to establish the preferred language in the visitor’s re-entry.|
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:
Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see your browser’s help for more information).
Deactivation / activation and deletion of cookies
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not fit your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, please notify us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.